Meet with an AHRP Representative
If your employer participates in the Adventist HealthCare Retirement Plan (AHRP), you can meet with an AHRP Representative one-on-one at your work location.
AHRP Representatives are familiar with how the plan works and can answer your questions. They can also help you:
- Enroll in AHRP
- Change your contributions
- Understand the differences between before-tax, after-tax, and Roth (after-tax) contributions
- Reallocation how contributions are invested
- Roll over balances to or from the AHRP
- Share tools to help estimate retirement income (from both the AHRP and the SDA-Hospital Retirement Plan)
Schedule an Appointment
Find out when your AHRP Representative is available and schedule an appointment.