|Morningstar Category||Large Blend|
|Share Class Inception||5/4/2011|
Glossary definition opens in new window.Exp Ratio (Gross)
($0.50 per $1000)
Glossary definition opens in new window.Exp Ratio (Net)
($0.40 per $1000)
Glossary definition opens in new window.Portfolio Net Assets ($M)
Glossary definition opens in new window.Share Class Net Assets ($M)
12 Month Low-High
|$66.03 - $75.39|
|EXXON MOBIL CORP|
|JOHNSON & JOHNSON|
|GENERAL ELECTRIC CO|
|WELLS FARGO & CO|
|JPMORGAN CHASE & CO|
|BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC CL B|
|PROCTER & GAMBLE CO|
|% of Total Portfolio||17.09%|
Quarter-End Average Annual Total Returns2, 1
EXPENSE RATIO (GROSS): 0.05% AS OF 4/29/2015
|1 Yr||3 Yr||5 Yr||10 Yr||Life|
|Spartan® 500 Index Fund - Institutional Class||-0.63%||12.37%||13.31%||6.78%||9.77%|
© 2015 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. The Morningstar information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or redistributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Fidelity does not review the Morningstar data and, for fund performance, you should check the fund's current prospectus or other product materials for the most up-to-date information concerning applicable loads, fees and expenses.
1. Total returns are historical and include change in share value and reinvestment of dividends and capital gains, if any. Cumulative total returns are reported as of the period indicated. Life of fund figures are reported as of the commencement date to the period indicated and are cumulative if the fund is less than one year old. Total returns do not reflect the fund's [%] sales charge. If sales charges were included, total returns would have been lower.
2. The Morningstar Category Average is the average return for the peer group based on the returns of each individual fund within the group, for the period shown. This average assumes reinvestment of dividends.
3. This chart illustrates the performance of a hypothetical $10,000 investment made in this investment product (and a benchmark or category average, if shown) from the beginning date shown or on the inception date of the product (whichever is later). The inception date used for products with underlying funds, or multiple shares classes, or are offered as a separate account, strategy or sub account, may be the inception date of the underlying fund, the earliest share class of the product, or the date composite performance for the product was first made available. The product's returns may not reflect all its expenses. Any fees not reflected would lower the returns. Benchmark returns include reinvestment of capital gains and dividends, if any, but do not reflect any fees or expenses. It is not possible to invest in an index. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. This chart is not intended to imply any future performance of the investment product.
4. The fund is managed by Geode Capital Management, LLC. Consistent with its investment objectives, the fund may hire or terminate money managers at any time without prior notification. See the prospectus for details.
5. Any holdings, asset allocation, diversification breakdowns or other composition data shown are as of the date indicated and are subject to change at any time. They may not be representative of the fund's current or future investments. The Top Ten holdings do not include money market instruments or futures contracts, if any. Depository receipts are normally combined with the underlying security. Some breakdowns may be intentionally limited to a particular asset class or other subset of the fund's entire portfolio, particularly in multi-asset class funds where the attributes of the equity and fixed income portions are different.
Under the asset allocation section, international (or foreign) assets may be reported differently depending on how an investment option reports its holdings. Some do not report international (or foreign) holdings here, but instead report them in a "Regional Diversification" section. Some report them in this section in addition to the equity, bond and other allocation shown. Others report international (or foreign) holding as a subset of the equity and bond allocations shown. If the allocation without the foreign component equals (or rounds to) 100%, then international (or foreign) is a subset of the equity and bond percentage shown.
Generally, the issuer of a mutual fund is the fund or trust which issues the shares; the issuer of collective investment trusts is the underlying trust or investment vehicle which issues the units; the issuer of a stock fund is the company which issues the shares; the issuer of options such as separate accounts and strategies is the plan which makes them available; the issuer of a fixed return option is the insurance company or other company which offers the investment; the issuer of an annuity contract is the insurance company and/or the insurance company separate account.
Generally, data on Fidelity mutual funds is provided by FMR, LLC, Morningstar ratings and data on non-Fidelity mutual funds is provided by Morningstar, Inc. and data on non-mutual fund products is provided by the product's investment manager, trustee or issuer or the plan sponsor whose plan is offering the product to participants. Although Fidelity believes the data gathered from these third-party sources is reliable, it does not review such information and cannot warrant it to be accurate, complete or timely. Fidelity is not responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this third-party information.Before investing, consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the fund or annuity and its investment options. Contact Fidelity for a free prospectus and, if available, summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.
© 1996-2015 FMR LLC. All rights reserved.