If you're concerned that an email you've received is fraudulent, or you want to confirm that the email is really from Fidelity, we can help you verify that it is legitimate.
Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. The suspected email, either forwarded to us as part of your message, or included as an attachment
2. Your full name, email address, and phone number associated with your Fidelity accounts
3. Your answers (yes or no) to the following questions:
- Did you click on any links or images within the suspected email?
- Did you enter or submit your login credentials?
Please do not include sensitive information like your Fidelity account numbers, Social Security number, or password.