New Name, Same Great Benefit
A familiar benefit is getting a makeover. Effective September 13, 2023, your Personal Life Resources through LifeCare will have a new home: Care.
This is an administrative change only. Personal Life Resources through Care comes with the same lifestyle support resources as before. But now, you’ll have an easier user experience on the Care platform.
Starting on September 13th, you must enroll and log in to your account at disney.care.com to access Personal Life Resources. You’ll be redirected to Care if you try to log in through the former LifeCare website.
How to enroll:
- Sign up for a Care account on or after September 13th, 2023.
- Visit disney.care.com and select Join now.
- Your browser will redirect you to Disney MyID to validate your eligibility. Once you’ve entered your Disney credentials, you’ll automatically be returned to the Care website.
- Follow the prompts to provide remaining information. You can create a password for future use, or you can log in using single sign-on through Disney MyID.
- You’re all done! Use your Care home page or the Care app moving forward to access Personal Life Resources.