Because families are such an important part of each of our lives—and how we grow and care for them is unique—Disney provides family care resources to support your and your loved ones' wellbeing in a variety of ways.
Eligible Disney families have access to all-inclusive family-building benefits through WINFertility, up to a single lifetime maximum of $75,000.
Fertility, and Egg and Sperm Freezing Services
If you are enrolled in a Disney medical option, through WINFertility's fertility, and egg and sperm freezing services you get:
- 24/7 access to a WIN Nurse Care Manager who can answer questions, provide education, help understand treatment options and navigate care
- Assistance selecting in-network high quality providers* based on your individual treatment needs
- Education about pharmacy dosing, usage, storage and medication side effects
- Access to a behavioral health care manager to help guide you through any emotional challenges
Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance
Through WINFertility’s adoption and surrogacy assistance, you get access to:
- Education and advice on the adoption and surrogacy process
- Recommendations or referrals to experienced agencies
- Nurse and behavioral health consultations for expecting parents or those wanting to understand a surrogate’s journey
- Collection, review and authorization of claims
Enrollment in a Disney medical option is not required to be eligible for adoption and surrogacy assistance, however, you must be eligible for Disney medical coverage.
New program enhancement effective July 1, 2021!
We are pleased to announce that we are making the following changes to our family-building benefit:
- A diagnosis of infertility will no longer be required in order to access fertility benefits
- Covered benefits will now include the cost of obtaining donor sperm and/or egg
Whether you're adding to your family, returning to work after baby or caring for your loved ones, Disney offers resources that can help! Get to know all your family care resources.
Please note: The family-building benefit will provide coverage for eligible expenses up to the lifetime maximum. You may be required to pay for the initial cost of certain services and submit a claim for reimbursement to Disney. In addition, a surrogacy or adoption claim reimbursement, and certain elective fertility benefits, may be considered taxable by the IRS. Disney will withhold and report all applicable taxes. Please consult with your tax advisor.
*If you are enrolled in Kaiser HMO or either HMSA medical option, contact WINFertility directly regarding fertility benefits.