Counseling services and resources (EAP)
Find support for you and your household to create balance and work through personal issues
Employee Assistance program
Through the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Disney employees and Cast Members and their dependents and household members get ten free and confidential visits (per topic) with a licensed professional—even if they are not enrolled in Disney benefits. Support is available 24/7.
Get help with topics such as:
- Stress reduction
- Communication with friends and family
- Substance abuse, including teens and alcohol use
- Issues faced by new parents
- Eating disorders
- Sleep habits
- Relationship issues
- Life and job satisfaction
Disney employees, Cast Members and eligible dependents have access to TalkSpace—a private, convenient, digital space for mental health support. After you register, you will get a free video session with your new therapist and may exchange unlimited messages (text, voice and video) with them thereafter.
Counseling through TalkSpace qualifies for available no-cost EAP sessions per issue during the year. Call 1-800-952-6676 or go to your EAP Coverage Page on mycigna.com for your EAP code.
- Visit talkspace.com/EAPCigna
- Complete the QuickMatch™ survey
- Review your best matches and choose your personal therapist