2021 wellness rewards
If you are enrolled in a Disney medical option for 2021, you have until December 31, 2021, to earn $300 in wellness rewards deposited to your Health Savings Account (HSA) or Health Reimbursement Account (HRA). Enrolled spouses and domestic partners can earn wellness rewards, too—bringing your potential total to $600!
How it works
For 2021, earn your full $300 in rewards in one simple step: Get a preventive exam or cancer screening. Qualifying exams and screenings include:
- Preventive exam (routine physical exam)
- OB/GYN exam
- Cervical cancer screening (Pap or HPV test)
- Colon screening (may include prescribed at-home testing)
- Prostate screening
- Skin cancer screening
Why preventive care is important
Good health and well-being start with preventive care that can identify risks and head off minor health issues before they become serious. Plus, with preventive care, you can save money, too!
What is preventive care? It’s annual exams and routine screenings provided to you when you have no symptoms or are not being treated for a diagnosed disease. Note a standalone vaccine or flu shot is not eligible to earn wellness rewards.
Make an appointment with your doctor for your exam or screening. Virtual exams may also qualify.
- If you're enrolled in a Cigna or Allegiance medical plan option, you will automatically qualify for your reward when your claim is processed.
- If you're enrolled in a Kaiser or HMSA medical option through Disney, download and print the Preventive Screening Form (also available in Spanish) to take with you to your doctor's appointment. Once it is submitted to Cigna, you will qualify for your reward.